Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A post about Not-Much

I've finally done it. Since I'm lacking inspiration for things to write, I went ahead and videoed myself playing the bagpipes...rather vain, in my opinion. But oh well. Since this is the first video that I've uploaded, I'm not quite sure I have all the strings tied on how to do it, so forgive the mishaps. 



And on that note...

I do know that the drones are not in unison. This does not help with the effect of the bagpipes. I need to learn how to tune them accurately. It's quite a chore, believe me!

In regards to the challenge issued, the first part has been published! I will be posting a second part on Monday the 10th. Just a hint - Ben and I will be trying to get every single fairy tale possible mentioned throughout this story. Be alert.

Until Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Oh.my.word. That was sooo amazing!!! I'm super happy you recorded yourself playing. Samuel was asking what the bagpipes were - now I can show him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounding good, Josh!
    Looking forward to the fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was wonderful!! Now all we need is Scotland in the backround, and the whole kilt thing. ;)
    Good work Josh!

    ReplyDelete