Monday, November 8, 2021

Yes, I'm Still Around

 I have not forgotten.

But life, as it ever does, moves steadily on. And with that slow march of time comes the beat of change. Quite the tattoo it has been as of late.

This, it appears, is turning more into a life update blog than a writing blog. That will hopefully change at some point, and for now I can rest in the fact that I am in fact writing something and putting it out there, even if it is the somewhat mundane life story (mundane because probably I'm the only one reading this).

At the beginning of August, E was born! And within a month we had moved and started a new job in the Palouse, so yes things are just now beginning to settle. Just in time for us to move from the apartment we've been staying in for a couple months into the house we just bought! Many many important, exciting, and time consuming events within the last little bit here. 

I already know one of my NY resolutions will involve writing. My inclination over the last few years is to begin these resolutions as I come up with them. So yes, beginning soon here I want to be visiting this blog more and more as I journey through authors and tales and leave behind the footprints of my own work. 

This post is shorter than many will be. However, it's an update and a reminder (for me!), not a real literary posting.

Also, I (just today) started an account on World Anvil. I hope to build the settings of my tales there, giving them depth and breadth. On occasion, I hope to post things I write there to here, and vice-versa, so stay tuned! And if you have an account, let's connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment